Specialising in Support for the Early Years Sector
I have assisted her in many projects and also met many of her colleagues during the years, especially in the formation of NEyTCO, which I am now proud to not only provide services to, but also to be a Member.
I have a wealth of experience working for Blue Chip Companies and Small companies in Administration and Accounts to a management position. I formed Virtual Support UK Ltd in 2011 as felt that I could provide the services that many small businesses need but cannot access due to budget constraints, but also with a view to supporting them and integrating with them so that they had the resources they needed so could concentrate on the more important tasks that required their attention and skills.
My skills are transferable across many industries but my passion is the Early Years Industry and I have been working with various Trainers and Consultants for over 6 years, providing them with the business support when needed either on a daily or ad-hoc basis.
I have a great understanding of the needs and requirements of the folk in this amazing industry and a wide experience in dealing with Local Authorities, organising training and other events as well as the day to day support that is required for a busy Trainer and Consultant.
I have also developed a working knowledge of Ofsted, EYFS and Safeguarding issues including the need for Client confidentiality. I can assure you that despite my associations with other parties working in this Sector, that your business with me, your contacts and resources will not be shared or discussed with any of my other clients.
I provide Virtual Business Admin Support covering a wide range of services, including:
- Accounts Services including: Sales Ledger: Raising invoices, credit control, Purchase Ledger: tracking, logging & receiving purchase invoices, creating payment runs; Dealing with expenses; Proficient in Quickbooks, Xero and Sage Software
- Travel Arrangements – including sourcing flights, train, hotels and driving directions as required and booking
- Diary Management
- Event Planning & Organisation
- Creation of Presentations in Powerpoint and supporting materials
- Social Media Marketing including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Newsletters (via MailChimp and Mail merge)
- Website Building and Maintenance in WordPress
- Blog writing and research
- Liaising with Clients and Suppliers – with practical knowledge of Local and Education Authority practices and systems
- Proof reading services
- Database services – creating and maintaining databases as well as working in bespoke CRM systems such as Saleforce and Hubspot
- Procurement – finding the required services and products
- General Admin Duties such as dealing with emails, making calls, arrangements, creating online and physical files, tracking information, creating documents, booking forms etc.
How does it work?
We start off by having a conversation and you telling me what you need, then I take it from there. I work, in effect, as your personal assistant, dealing with any tasks you require.
I use a time sheet software so that you are literally billed by the minute, as the timing is started at the beginning of the work and stopped at the end, it is also paused for comfort breaks or other breaks when I need to take a call etc. This software generates a report which is then provided to you either with your invoice, on a regular basis or on demand so you can see how your charges have been incurred; it is also useful for keeping an eye on Client’s budgets as I run a report on a daily basis to ensure that we are not exceeding any agreed terms.
We also provide flat rate charges for certain services such as Social Media posts and maintenance and websites.
We can communicate by phone, email or post on a regular basis plus also if needed we can arrange face to face meetings as and when required.