Our aim is to provide our Client with a professional common sense service so to the outside world it appears as if the telephonist is someone that works within their organisation.
Please see, below, details of our Call Answering Services: –
- We know our clients, their service, their products; We represent you.
- Our data sheets about your Company can be updated by you so we are always aware of your products and services.
- We have a unique number on our Platform for the Client to divert their calls to whether this is the main office phone, particular extensions from within their organisation or even their company or personal mobile phones at times they do not want to be disturbed.
- All calls will be answered according to our Clients’ instructions. Either as:
- General message taking: any message will be immediately emailed to the individual the caller was trying to reach.
- Customer Service: for calls relating to queries, issues or general questions about these services/goods.
- Receiving Sales / Service enquires: Once again we will provide the required information as agreed with the Client.
- A Fully Bespoke Answer Service
We do not charge for calls that are not for the client (misdialled or incorrect numbers) calls received from automated services or failed calls where the line drops before details can be taken.
As with all of our services, we keep the costs to the minimum and only charge you for the actual calls received – no monthly allowances or call plans – just quite simply pay as you use.
Our basic call charge covers up to 3 minutes on each call received, including taking all of the details and passing on the message. For calls and associated administration related to the call, the charge after the initial 3 minutes is reduced to our basic Administration rate, to provide our Customers, who have more exacting requirements, a cost effective solution to their Call Handling needs.
Here is what some of our Clients say about our Call Handling Services:
“Since Virtual Support have taken over our first line support, our customer ratings have increased and repeat tickets have decreased, we are now free to focus on the key areas of support and new development.”
Justin Cochrane, ICT Director – Kazzicom
“As accountants we expect our phones to be answered in a professional manner, Virtual Support UK Ltd never fail in this regard, we always recommend them to all of our clients.”
Rahil Mandalia, Managing Partner – MaC Associates.